Published 12. May 2020, 10:44
Last updated 25. February 2021, 14:47
The Master's programme offers the choice of two specialisations:
- Specialisation in Illness Management
- Intensive Care Nursing
Some of the knowledge and skills you will acquire on the course:
- A thorough knowledge of, and skills regarding, performing systematic evaluations of patients whose condition is deteriorating.
- Initiating early treatment in cases of acute deterioration of complex patient situations that occur in the specialist health service, the local public health service, or during the transfer between the two.
- Planning and performing specialised nursing and delegated medical treatment of the patient group.
- Coordinating and collaborating on patient care in order to maintain patient safety and quality across levels of service.
- Initiating, developing, and completing R&D projects targeted at innovation and continuous quality work.
Read more about our admission requirements here.